The “Dad bod” is dead (kind of), Long live the “DAD BEARD!” Whether your dad is just starting his bearded journey or already dons a beard to make even Zeus a little envious, we have the perfect array of products to make Father’s day an Audacious one.
The Audacious Pick ‘N’ Mix Gift Box
Like Ronseal, our Pick ‘N’ Mix Gift Box does exactly what it says on the tin.
- Your choice of any large beard oil and balm.
- A detangling wooden beard brush perfect for detangling and taming longer beards.
- The Audacious Wooden Presentation Box (measures 18cm x 10cm x 6.5cm)
The Audacious Beard and Moustache Survival kit
If your taking your Dad away for Father’s day, the Audacious Beard and Moustache Survival Kit is the perfect accompaniment. Inspired by the ex S.A.S Lofty Wiseman’s survival kit, The Audacious Beard and Moustache Survival kit enables your whiskers to venture boldly forth into the wilderness without the wilderness getting its grubby claws into them.
The kit contains:
• Folding scissors – for trimming off stragglers- and threatening ( small )wild beasties- trimmings can be used as tinder for establishing fires, but only in dire emergencies obviously – never sacrifice the beard!
• Shampoo bar (40g)– to wash out the wilderness and keep those whiskers soft and smelling fresh – don’t want to attract the bears with beard detritus…
• Moustache wax (15ml)- for waterproofing and maintaining a good twist
• The Wood Chopper Beard Oil (10ml)- feed that beard -keeps it looking healthy and nourished and hydrated – fends off the dreaded beard itch that lurks in the wilds and dire straits
• Comb- for keeping that moustache dapper whatever
• Mirror – (design may vary) for signaling -whilst checking out how great you look!
• Hinged metal tin – to contain and protect all your precious beardy tools – or to use as a cook pot or water container when the going gets really dire – but hey, you look great!
The Audacious Beard Starter Kit Bundle
The Audacious Beard Starter Kit Bundle is a ‘must have’ for any Dad starting out in his pursuit of manliness.
Our limited edition Audacious Beard Starter Kit Bundle worth over £45 includes:
-Three 10ml beard oils with dropper pipettes
-The Audacious wooden beard comb
-The Audacious beard balm (30ml)
-Moustache wax (15ml)
-Audacious Beard Shampoo bar (40g)
-An Audacious badge and sticker
-All neatly packed into a kraft cardboard box measuring 5 x 10 x 10cm
Article by Ben Nancholas
“Absolutely mental, I am shocked at how well they have done this. A warming scent, cinnamon and a hint of bay with woody undertones … so well crafted!”
You can watch the full review here.
Here it is, our summer competition where you can win an Audacious Beard Shampoo Bar and a bottle of Audacious Beard oil.
Enter your ‘Beards on wheels’ themed photo (bicycle, unicycle, penny farthing, rollerskates, motorcycle, custom car , truck … whatever gets your wheels moving) in the comments feed of our facebook competition post and the three entries with the most likes on August 23rd will each win an Audacious Beard Shampoo Bar and an Audacious Beard oil of their choice.
If you can’t wait and want to treat your beard to an Audacious Beard Shampoo Bar asap enter the code ‘SB15’ for a 15% discount.
Enter our ‘Who’s the Daddy’ Father’s day Audacious beard competition, we are giving away:
1 x The Audacious Deluxe gift box worth £70
2 x The Audacious Beard and Moustache Survival kits worth £27 each
To be in with a chance of winning one of these 3 great beard grooming sets simply add your Audacious beard selfie in the comments feed of our facebook competition post. Alternatively you can Tweet @AudaciousBeard or on instagram @theaudaciousbeardco
The three entries with the most likes on the 12 June will each receive one of these Audacious Beard Co gift sets.
If you can’t wait to find out if you have won use our code ‘ABC15’ to receive 15% off.
Wow, thank you to everyone who shared photographs from their springtime escapades and adventures. These included sculpture parks, river fishing,cycling, kite flying, Beards summiting British peaks and even a couple of entries from Everest base camp.
Here are the three winners who received the most likes:
(All the Audacious beard entries together)
We have counted your Audacious selfie entry ‘likes’ on facebook, twitter and instagram. From instagram Marine-cyril is our outright winner and will receive a Black Sheep Shampoo Bars and limited edition print signed by the artist Laurence Crow. Chris Corra and Stewart Dunsmuir each win a limited edition signed print.
Here they are, all Audacious selfies:
To celebrate summer we are giving away an ‘Audacious Moustache and Beard Survival kit’ worth £27 and two large bottles of our ‘Buccaneer Beard oil’ worth £13.95 each.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these Audacious prizes is send us a selfie with the theme of ‘water’. Let’s see those beach beards, water pistol beards, jet ski beards, windsurfing beards, canal boat beards. What have you been up to this summer?
You can enter your Audacious Beard selfies either in the comments feed of our facebook competition post or Tweet @AudaciousBeard
The entries with the most likes will be the winners so remember to share. The winners will be announced at the end of August.